The Washington University Student Entrepreneurial Program (StEP) provides a unique opportunity for students to own and operate a business on campus. Through StEP students at Washington University can apply what they learn in the classroom to their own business venture.
Loans are now available for students interested in becoming a part of StEP. Forgivable loans for new venture creation are also available. Read more.
StEP Appointments Do you have an idea for a new business you want to launch on campus? Curious about buying an interest in an existing StEP business? Schedule a time to speak with the StEP Advisor to learn more about one of the most unique entrepreneur experiences available to college students right here at Washington University.
Buying a Business Workshop learn strategies for valuing a small business and explore a case study where theory comes to life. This workshop is open to any full time undergraduate student at Washington University (mandatory for anyone interested in purchasing a share of a an existing StEP business). Upcoming workshops:
- February 16, 2016, 6:00pm - 7:30pm, DUC 273
- February 26, 2016, 10:00am - 11:30am, DUC 273
- March 4, 2016, 9:00am - 10:30am, DUC 161
- March 7, 2016, 6:00pm - 7:30pm, DUC 161
- March 22, 2016 6:00pm - 7:30pm, DUC 161
- April 1, 2016, 8:30am - 10:00am, DUC 161
- April 5, 2016, 6:00pm - 7:30pm, DUC 273
- April 11, 2016, 6:00pm - 7:30pm, DUC 161
Have a question about the Student Entrepreneurial Program?